05.09.2023 / It’s a very special day for YLAH. From an idea at the intersection of research and practice, an innovative and professional software solution for the application of blended psychotherapy has emerged and is now ready for great things.
This first year has been an incredible journey, marked by learning, growth, lots of fun, and countless valuable conversations. Each step has taken us a little further.
Our highlights in the first year:
- In May 2023, we released our first software product within the planned time and budget.
- We were able to conduct our first transition coaching with the Psychiatrischen Dienste Aargau (PDAG) and worked with them to create a blended treatment pathway in Zofingen.
- We trained the first teams at Privatklinik Wyss and at PDAG. They are now ready to use the application.
- YLAH received the Venture Fellowship from the University of Bern, the BRIDGE Research Scholarship (SNF / Innosuisse), and became part of various startup support programs (Future of Health Grant & be-advanced AG).
- We established and put into operation our own quality management system according to ISO13485.
And fittingly for the birthday, the YLAH App was launched on the App Store and Google Play this week.
We are grateful:
None of this would be possible without our amazing team, our loyal supporters, and the exceptional assistance of our investors. Thank you for believing in us and being part of our journey!
What the future holds:
Looking back on the past year, we are even more excited about the future. We have big plans, innovative ideas, and a commitment to continue delivering top-notch work that meets the needs in the field of Blended Psychotherapy.
We raise a toast to a successful first year with YLAH and look forward to many more!